Costral Education Consultants

Study Abroad – Canada | MBBS in Europe | IELTS Coaching

A. Study Abroad Canada:

Studying abroad could be a nerve racking yet a pleasurable experience.
Choose wisely....Choose right…Choose Costral Education Consultants


Collaborate with Costral Education Consultancy (CEC) and pave the way to a life where there is no looking back. With professionally qualified and experienced career guides of CEC, applicants get to choose from an umbrella of study programs from Masters, Bachelors programs to diploma, Post graduate certificate, University Transfer program, Co-op program etc.

Team CEC understands that education has undergone a massive change and we are here to guide the upcoming generations on broad spectrum of opportunities from Technology, Arts, Science, Health Studies, Law, Medicine, Media, Hospitality, Trades & Business.

Our experts helps students to arrive at a decision about their choice of education, scholarship while studying abroad, university selection, study permit, visa processing, pre departure services, post landing services, IELTS coaching etc. Students are assisted with applications and CEC helps them evaluate from a wide range of opportunities best suiting their knowledge and interest.

CEC through its partnership offers international students to choose form a wide range of career options in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Law, Arts Science etc

The 4 Pillars of Costral Education Consultants (CEC)

  • PERSONALISED Education Consulting
  • HONEST advice
  • CLEAR goal setting
  • TRUSTED Relationship

Why Canada?

Canada is ranked No.1for higher education achievement by Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Few Canadian cities are also ranked in top 10 of the most livable cities in the world.
Canada is a land of endless possibilities. Each year, nearly 500,000 international students choose Canada as their study destination.
Canada is one of the top 15 competitive economies of the world.
Canada is 2nd of G7 countries to attract long term business investment.
Canada is first among G8 countries for Sound banking system

Why study in Canada as an international student?

The reasons are as plentiful as the vast open spaces, as diverse as the people, and as abundant as the opportunities available to those who live, work and study in Canada.
When you study in Canada, you invest in your future. After all, a Canadian education opens the door to employment and business opportunities, and life in Canada after your studies.
Canada’s university degrees and college diplomas are recognized worldwide, yet the tuition fees are among the lowest in English speaking countries. Canada’s vibrant research community is also a big draw.
As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality and a stable, peaceful society. You’ll feel safe, secure and welcome here.
Start here at COSTRAL EDUCATION CONSULTANTS (CEC) to plan your study abroad experience in Canada.

Canada fast facts

36.3 million people
250 ethnic origins
6.4 million people speak an immigrant language
60+ Aboriginal languages
10 provinces and 3 territories
243,000 km of coastline – the world’s longest
3 oceans

Work While Studying in Canada:

Working in Canada can help you develop business contacts and gain practical experience for the future. It can even help you immigrate to Canada after you graduate.
There are many ways to work in Canada while you complete your education:

On-campus work

“On campus” refers to all the buildings on your university or college campus.
If your school has more than one campus, you may only be allowed to work at the campus where you attend classes. Check with the school’s administration.
If you are working as a teaching or research assistant and your work relates to a research grant, you may be able to work at a library, hospital or research centre that is part of the college or university—even if they are not on the campus.

Off-campus work :

“Off campus” means the parts of your town or city that are not part of the university or college campus. When you are working off campus, you may be working:

• As a co-op student
• As an intern
• Part-time with a private business or government department
• Full-time with a private business or government department

Generally, international students can work up to 20 hours per week:

• During regular school sessions or while you are studying as part of an intensive program with no planned breaks.
• If your studies are part-time because you are finishing the last session of your program.
• If you are a graduate student who has finished the required courses for your degree.

You can work full-time:

• During official school breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break
• After you finish your studies if you have applied for a non-student work permit

Co-op placements

A co-op placement or program involves working as part of your program of study. You may work on or off campus.
For example, you may be enrolled in a co-op degree program in environmental studies. This differs from the standard degree in environmental studies because it allows you to spend 3 or 4 months (or more) each year working in your field of study. It’s a great way to get hands-on professional experience in a Canadian work setting.

When you are part of a co-op program at a college or university, you can apply for a co-op work permit if:

• You have a valid study permit.
• Working is integrated into your study program in Canada.
• You have a letter from your school that confirms all students in your program need to complete work placements to get their degree.
• Your co-op or internship is 50% or less of the total program of study.

You are not eligible for a co-op work permit if you are studying:

• English or French as a second language (ESL/FSL)
• General interest courses
• Courses to prepare you for another study program


An internship provides you with on-the-job training. When you are an intern, someone in the workplace supervises you. By working as an intern, you gain knowledge and skills to help you succeed in a trade or profession.
The Canadian work permit you need for an internship is the same as the work permit for co-op students.

B. MBBS in Europe:


• Affordable tuition Fee
• Low Cost of Living
• Courses taught in English
• Hassle free admission and visa procedures
• Opportunity to speak to Indian students already studying there.
• Best accommodation
• Scholarship option
• Highly qualified academic staff
• Small classes, well equipped modern facilities


IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, the world’s proven English language test.

IELTS is one of the pioneers of four skills English language testing for over 25 years ago, and continues to set the standard for English language testing today.
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 10,000 organisations worldwide. Last year, more than 2.9 million tests were taken globally. IELTS is recognised as a secure, valid and reliable indicator of true-to-life ability to communicate in English for education, immigration and professional accreditation.
IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment through more than 1,100 test centres and locations in over 140 countries.

COSTRAL is an Authorized Nodal Partner of IDP.

• Study IELTS with qualified tutors and get your desired scores
• Exclusive course material from IDP
• Free Practice with Audio CD
• Exclusive Tips and Techniques

Student Registration